Bintang Kencana Group of Companies
, Bintang Kencana Group (BK Group) is a wholly owned Malaysian Bumiputera company which was established in year 2009. The company was first incepted and started its construction activities in civil engineering in year 1989. Read more >>
Construction & Property Development
The company is an engineering and construction company with more than two decades of experience in Malaysia. The company is a fully bumiputera contractor registered with PKK ( Pusat Khidmat Kontraktor), Bumiputera, CIDB G7, SPKK and SPAN where we qualify to participate in any government or semi government project of no set value.
The Company offers design, engineering, supply, construction, testing and commissioning of the civil and structural works which include the following:--
- Piling and foundation works
- Sub & superstructure works
- IBS (Industrialised Building System) construction
- Hard and soft landscaping works
- Interior refurbishment and upgrading works
- Interior design works
- Highway and bridges construction
- Dam construction
The company leverages in investment of real properties and currently in the midst of acquiring several landbank and premises to be converted into commercial developments, hotels and hospitals.
Bintang Kencana Group of Companies uses IBS (Industrialised Building System) as a component of the building structure which creates added value throughout the whole construction process. We position ourselves as a major player in Malaysia IBS industry in manufacturing, consultanting and contractor works. Our group of companies has two (2) systems of IBS which has it’s own individually facilities.
(1) Precast Concrete System is under our subsidiary, Kencana Precast Concrete Sdn. Bhd. It has a factory compirising of four (4) acres of land in Nilai 3, Negeri Sembilan. For the past previous years, our factory was able to produce about 3000 m3 of precast concrete elements to supply for several projects under the government of Malaysia. Production of precast components are using prefabricated metal moulds which can be transported to the project site. This system produces concrete structure components such as precast columns, precast beams, precast half slab / planks, load bearing wall and precast staircase.
(2) Lightweight Building System is under Kencana Fibercomposite (KL) Sdn. Bhd. This factory also comprises of four(4) acres factory land with 120,000 sq.ft build up area at Tasek Industrial Estate, Perak producing components for totally solution of lightweight building system. This system can be applied in rural and remote areas for the construction of additional school classrooms, hostels, community centres, teacher quarters etc. This product is a combination of rice husks mixed with polyethylene and certain chemical compounds with a capacity of compounder and extrusion machine as a support to produce the respective components.
The company created Cenonet Studio as a subsidiary for projects involving 3D animation and the company is committed to providing online content accessible to all. We provide clean, readable content with understandable titling to support easy navigation. We provide 3D character animation services to creators and producers of animated films, TV and web series, commercials and video game cinematics. Our focus is 100% on keyframe character animation. This leads to a high-level of specialization in the art of bringing to life believable characters.
We apply this mentality to the way we do our work in giving our best to create our own Intellectual Property (IP) at the highest quality.
Our main goal, however, is to be a media production company that specialises in creating an IP that showcases local talents and Malaysian culture. We also aim to become the platform for young Malaysian talents to showcase their own limitless imagination. We believe that by doing so, the talents of the new generation will be the force in elevating the Malaysian media-based industry.
Oil, Gas & Energy
The company has charted out its five year business roadmap and currently plan to leverage on its strong resources, capital and past experiences in construction to structuring and strategizing the Project Management Team (PMT). The company has also embarked on capability building initiatives (CBI) through strategic partnerships in order to strengthen the team in meeting the challenging demands of the Oil & Gas industry both offshore and onshore. The following scopes are mainly covered:
- Engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning (EPCIC) contractor of production and process facilities both downstream and upstream.
- Supply, installation and commissioning civil and structural works inclusive infrastructure, landscaping and service maintenance works.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of pipelines, storage tank and metering including maintenance works, installation and assembly process and machineries.
- Re-gasification terminal facilities including landing areas, sub-sea and on land pipeline, machineries and others structure works.
- Engineering, procurement and construction of LNG containment storage tank
- Maintenance, restoration, upgrading and refurbishment of heat exchangers, air coolers, boilers, storage tanks, piping, structures, instrumentation and insulation
- To provide specialized engineering services for floating offshore solutions especially to design the complete range of systems including topsides process facilities.
Defence & Technology
The company provide bespoke turnkey solutions that typically involve the establishment of strategic partnerships between technology developers, end-users, alongside structured finance solutions, procurement financing, technology, training, consultancy and skills development.
We helps our client maximize value from strategic projects, by creating tailored technology and sophisticated equipment, that allow our client to access new advance technologies while allowing corporations stay focus on product delivery and service support.
The company provides a full package of solution (One Stop Centre Solution) to our client from the inception the commissioning for the following technologies:
1. Integrated Border Surveillance System (IBSS)
2. Command & Control System
3. Peat fire system – Detection of hot spot, react and suppress
4. Water Treatment System
Bintang Kencana Sdn Bhd
Kencana Precast Concrete Sdn Bhd
Kencana Fibercomposite Sdn Bhd
Kencana IT & Equipment Supply Sdn Bhd
Kencana Defence Sdn Bhd
SKYH20 Sdn Bhd
Kencana Optronix Sdn Bhd